3) Information we collect:
3) Use of information.
5) Sharing and Disclosure. We do not transfer, sell or otherwise disseminate personal information to other companies and organizations including marketers and advertisers unless you expressly consent so. Please note however that we may disclose information if we are compelled to so in compliance of a legal obligation, court order or law enforcement agency’s request in relation to investigation of illegal activity.
6) Lawful bases: In compliance with Regulation 673/2016 of the European Union, we have to establish that we have a lawful basis for processing of certain information including personal information. We rely on the following lawful bases in collecting, using, retaining personal information.
7) Access, Correction and Erasure: You have the right to access your data and information we hold about you in connection with this Website. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with a copy of a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that we may a charge a small fee for handling information access requests and in certain cases, if the law so permits, we may decline access requests if they are unreasonably excessive or entail disproportionate effort to do so. If you think information we hold about you is outdated, erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete, or is otherwise held unlawfully, you have the right, as applicable, to request for the updating, correction and or deletion of such information. Your request for deletion may be rejected if the information is needed; a) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; (b) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; (c) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health; (d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; (e) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
8) Security. We strive to address information security and privacy concerns of our website users and visitors. If you register an account with us, we will provide you with a password to safeguard your personal information. Passwords are private and confidential and must not be shared to disclosed to anyone else. It is your responsibility to keep your account secure and you accept the corresponding responsibility. We are also aware of the online threats of unauthorized access, acquisition and/or alteration of personal information. To address this, we have configured our site used standard Secure Socket Layer encryption technology which encrypts personal information entered on or transmitted through the site so that it is not readable by third parties. No Web or email transmission is ever totally protected or mistake free. For example, email sent out to or from the Website may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of email.
9) Data Retention: We only retain information which is necessary for performance of services and our contractual obligations under our Terms and Conditions. We may also retain information as is necessary when required to do so by law. We destroy and render useless all information which is no longer needed.
10) Marketing. We will not use or share your information for marketing purposes without your prior express consent. At times, we may give you the opportunity to sign –up and opt-in to receive product news, special offers and discounts from us. We may invite you to tick an opt-in box confirming that you wish and agree to receive marketing information via your preferred communication channel. Please note that you can withdraw your consent anytime by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on unsubscribe link in the emails.
11) Third party behavioural advertising. Our site uses Google Analytics software which is a third-party behavioural advertising service. Google Analytics help us to understand website usage, measure website performance and gain insights into our audience. Please note that this third party service may set third party cookies and track user interactions with advertisements. We do not control how Google Analytics works or the information it collects. To learn more about Google’s privacy practices and the choices you can make in respect of your information, please read Google’s privacy practices here: www.google.com/privacy.
15) General Term. Our legal terms shall be dealt in accordance with the law of Greece and shall be governed in agreement with the rules and regulations of the Greece and the European Union and especially the Regulation 679/2016. You herewith agree to present all the legal cases to the courts of Athens, Greece. In any event where any clause/s of our legal terms is found irrelevant or unenforceable, that clause/s shall be discarded and the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by the applicable law.